Get Smart About Power Stroke®
With These Informative Technical Briefs.
Only Genuine Motorcraft Remanufactured High Pressure Pumps feature proprietary engineering enhancements to help maximize durability and performance. Ford has exclusive access to the original blueprint data and OE specifications. Competitors use reverse engineering to try to duplicate OE specification which may miss the mark significantly.
- Why to choose Genuine Ford & Motorcraft parts vs. the aftermarket
- Which coolant is right for your Power Stroke Diesel vehicle
- Proper cooling system maintenance intervals
Only Genuine Motorcraft Remanufactured Fuel Injection Control Modules (FICMs) feature proprietary engineering enhancements.
Product engineering and remanufacturing processes are continuously improved to minimize downtime and repair expenses while maximizing durability and performance.
Keep your Power Stroke Diesel ALL ORIGINAL and avoid risks associated with the use of aftermarket products! A new OEM replacement EGR Cooler features engineering enhancements that allow cooler cylinder heads prevail.
The featured enhancements, along with maintaining key engine systems ensure that the Ford Genuine Parts EGR Cooler removes more exhaust gas heat-faster-than aftermarket tube-only style coolers.
Competing engine remanufacturers don't always have the resources that we do. And when it comes to remanufacturing Ford Power Stroke Diesel Engines to true Original Equipment specifications, only we have proprietary Ford Engineering blueprint data. This intellectual property is not available to any competitor. JASPER and other competitors have to reverse-engineer OEM product and attempt to duplicate the original.
Why Motorcraft ® Filters? Motorcraft filters and oil products are the preferred choice of Ford Motor Company. They are designed specifically for your Ford Power Stroke ® Diesel vehicle and have undergone extensive laboratory and on-the-road testing to ensure maximum performance and efficiency. Why use anything else?
Diesel fuel cetane ratings and water content vary considerably at local filling stations and customers have no easy way to identify either one prior to purchase. Now you can do something about it. Just add Motorcraft Cetane Booster and Performance Improver.
A Center Rotating Housing Assembly (CRHA) offers service customer a repair option that can reduce the cost of ownership when the turbine and compressor housings are in good condition.
Learn how the 6.0L fuel injectors function and how proper maintenance can ensure proper performance and durability.
Diesel engines utilize Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems to help reduce harmful pollutants. Learn how to keep your internal engine components free of carbon build up by avoiding extended idling and increasing your fuel quality by using Power Stroke® Diesel Cetane Boost.
This brief instruction sheet provides you with information on how to extend the life of your fuel injectors by changing your 6.0L & 6.4L fuel filters at every other oil change. In addition, the sheet provides normal and special operating condition oil, oil filter and fuel filter maintenance intervals as well as the fuel filters locations.
Want to improve performance and fuel economy? Take a look!
Learn how to protect your Power Stroke® Diesel engine with Motorcraft® Gold Coolant and why Motorcraft® Gold Coolant is so important.
Discover how idle time impacts engine maintenance and what conditions qualify for extended idle time.
This information helps ensure your Power Stroke® Diesel Engine will provide the performance you demand. Learn your maintenance intervals for your F-250-550.
Power Stroke® Diesel engines provide unmatched performance and durability but they also require regularly scheduled maintenance. Find out what are your F-650-750 maintenance intervals.
Emissions regulations have drastically affected the fluids used in your Power Stroke® Diesel. Discover how you can maximize performance with the proper diesel fuels and additives.
Learn how to properly and easily change your oil and oil filters on 6.0L and 6.4L Power Stroke® Diesel-powered vehicles.
Learn how to properly and easily change your fuel filters on 6.0L Power Stroke® Diesel-powered vehicles.
Learn how to properly and easily change your fuel filters on 6.4L Power Stroke® Diesel-powered vehicles.
Certain aftermarket oil filters have a permanently attached filter housing cap that can lead to some serious problems for your Power Stroke Diesel. Learn how Motorcraft's patented design has key advantages over the competition.
There's not many things worse for your engine than water and dirt. Water or direct in your fuel leads to plenty of potential problems. Find out how using Motorcraft Fuel Filters and following proper maintenance intervals can help prevent costly repairs.
Hard working Ford Power Stroke Diesel engines are built tough to get the job done. Learn how keeping yours in top shape with on-time maintenance can help to prevent damage to precision internal parts that's not covered by the factory warranty.
- Features standard sized cylinder bores in brand new condition, resulting from state-of-the-art bore spray welding procedure
- Cylinder bores are diamond plateau honed to OEM specifications for reduced oil consumption, optimum performance, and power cylinder durability
- Turbocharger high speed balancing ensures optimum NVH characteristics, quiet operation, and maximum bearing life (complete engines, base part number 6007)
- Dynamometer hot test and oil analysis performed on every engine to ensure quality
Don't risk downtime and unexpected expense - Genuine OE remanufactured diesel engine turbochargers are built to our OEM specifications using only OE-approved parts,offering exceptional quality, value and reliability. After all, you depend on your Power Stroke Diesel to perform at its peak each and every time you turn the key.
Choose Ford Remanufactured Diesel Engines
- OEM Designed for Perfect Fit Every Time
- No-Risk Core Return
- Bore Spray Technology
- Same or Next Day Delivery Available
- Competitive Prices
- Nationwide Limited Warranty Coverage*
*See your seller for limited-warranty details.
Ford 6.0L Diesel Engine Competitively Built and Priced
- State-of-the-art bore spray welding procedure results in standard size cylinder bores in brand new condition*
- Cylinder bores are diamond plateau honed to OEM specification designed for reduced oil consumption, optimum performance and power cylinder durability
- All valve guides are replaced with new guides using state-of-the-art CNC technology to help provide consistent valve sealing
- 100% new lifters are used on each engine to help prevent premature valvetrain failure
- Every engine is cold tested to help ensure OEM specific oil pressure, oil flow, engine clearances, and compression
*Subject to bore spray manufacturing capacity.